Tuesday, July 18, 2023

The Original Post 7/18/23 - Just a bit pissed about dying.

My friends and family have a lot of questions about my diagnosis of cancer. So do I. I also don't want to talk about it with people. This page is set up for Candace to disclose whatever information we have about my diagnosis and progress. I don't want to talk about it, so please don't contact me for information that I don't have and don't want to discuss.

I am creating this group on July 18th so that people who want to know how I am doing can get their answers from Candace.
When I say that I don't want to talk about it, I mean I don't want to talk about it on Facebook, over the phone, via email, or through Messenger. I don't know as much about my condition as Candace does, and I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
I want to talk to you about pleasant memories, artistic endeavors, and philosophical beliefs. Please spend your time talking to me on topics that I want to discuss. Please find out how I am doing from Candace, who will need her support network and to release her stresses.
I love you all, and I appreciate that you care enough to wonder how I am doing. Candace has been told to be honest with my friends so that they do not contact me about it.
The rest of my life is about me. If you want to know how I am doing, "you want" is the subject and verb, and I am the object. That is about you and not me.
Please respect my boundaries, and feel free to talk to me about other things!

All reactions:
Joan Danielson DeSanto, Ember Dawn and 24 others

No comments:

Post a Comment