Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Update 7/26/23 - My Port; First Chemo Postponed

I'm going to take the opportunity to post the first update about how I am doing. I had a port installed in my chest for chemotherapy treatment. All went well, and there were no complications. As a bonus, I got to watch the last four innings of the Mariners' game while I was in recovery!

My first chemo treatment has been rescheduled from tomorrow to Monday. Don't expect any updates between now and then because we won't know anything more until after the first treatment.

Finally, if you sent a post and see it, thank you for the wishes and thoughts. If you sent a post and don't see it, it wasn't the type of post we want in the group, like questions or comments about things we don't want to talk about. If, in addition to not seeing your post, you also do not see a field in which to comment, you have been blocked from commenting or asking questions. You will still be able to see the group, however.


Thank you again for the thoughts, wishes, and prayers! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment