Sunday, December 3, 2023

Update 12/3/23 - Changing the order of things

There is a change in the schedule for things coming up. I called my oncologist to see about dropping the ball that I carry for two days from the treatment. 

I was unable to reach her, and the word I got back from the person who schedules for her was inconclusive. I also learned that my scan was ordered, but it had not been scheduled as yet.

The appointment for Tuesday was cancelled. I left a message for the scan people to schedule an appointment. We are doing things in my order, unless there is a flaw in my order.

The best way to know if I need to carry the chemo ball for two days is to know how the cancer is responding. The only way to know that is to have the scan done.

For now, that is the update. Thank you all for caring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment