Friday, November 24, 2023

Update 11/24/23 - The Loony Bin

 

I had to take some time off due to overloading my plate. In the old days, they would have called the place I was the "loony bin." However, we are past the point where everything is sterilized so as to not offend anyone.

I am about half the man I used to be. Literally. I was about 270 pounds when I was misdiagnosed with diabetes. I am now hovering at about 145 pounds.

I feel great. My mood is stabilized. My plan is set for the near future.

I'm off to get a couple of things done that have been lingering. Thanks for caring, Connie. As much fun as we've had with it over the years, my soup pan days are behind me. However, a trip to Florida is something that I will be working on. 

My friend Eric lives in Key West, and my brother David lives somewhere north of that!



No comments:

Post a Comment