Thursday, December 28, 2023

Update 12/28/23 - Good news, bad news, and good and bad news.

I was able to even things up a bit with Javier. He has been a godsend to me. I was able to help him retrieve car parts in Everett yesterday. It felt good to tell him that it was payback for everything he has done for me. That was the good news.

The bad news came last evening when I was talking to my sister. Our cousin, Patti, had a house fire that claimed two dogs and has her husband fighting for his life. I cannot imagine how she is feeling. Perhaps, she will let us know.

The good and bad news has to do with my shrink. He and I go back a decade. He told me during our appointment on Tuesday that he will be retiring in January. I hope to get one more session with him. We'll see.

I offered him this advice on retirement: if you're tired, take a nap! 

I'd tell you all the same thing, too! 

Thank you for caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment